Search This Blog

Thursday 23 February 2012

Ok, so I've done the unthinkable and started a blog!
 Best introduce myself, i'll keep it short and sweet: My name is Rachael Brame and I am a Bradford Girl born and bred. Moved up to Birmingham in 2009 to start my BA (Hons) Jewellery and Silversmithing degree at the amazing School of Jewellery, and am the only person in my family to have moved out of Bradford. Sad i know! However, as much stick as Bradford gets, and I will fully admit that it is a steaming grotbox of a city, I bloody love it. Can't wait to get back there.
The three years I have spent at The School of Jewellery has obviously instilled into me that jewellery and metalsmithing is the greatest form of design and craft! This blog will explore the trials and tribulations that I will come to endure through my last year of uni, and also my collections, influences and interests.
This blog malarky feels just like a grown up diary really, so is sure to be informative, hilarious and in some places slightly embarrassing. Check back soon!


Pieces from my 'Creatures' collection- Magnetic Brooches and ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment